This recipe is Bolo de Banana originally from Brazil but the country is now followed by many people in many other countries in the world, because this bolo de Banana caramel taste but it really feels good if you do not like the caramel a little bitter, you do not need to heat the sugar until Hirst. When partially burnt sugar, you can add water.
Good luck Bolo de Banana recipe is from Brazil.
125 grams of granulated sugar
100 ml of hot water
1 piece of banana, sliced 1 / 2 cm
1 1 / 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
4 eggs, separated yolks and eggs
175 grams of granulated sugar
125 grams of margarine
175 grams of wheat flour proteins are being
1 / 2 teaspoon baking powder
25 ml of liquid milk
1 / 2 teaspoon cream of tar tar
1. Hirst's sugar. Add a little hot water, stirring until all sugar dissolves.
2. Pour the caramel into the bottom of the pan diameter 20 cm which was smeared with margarine and flour sown.
3. Roll the bananas in cinnamon. Procedures in the bottom of the pan that has been given a caramel. Set aside.
4. Beat the egg yolks, half the sugar and margarine until smooth. Add the flour and baking powder and mix evenly with sifted.
5. Enter the liquid milk. Stir well. Set aside.
6. Beat the egg whites and cream of tartar until fluffy half. Add remaining sugar gradually. As he whipped until fluffy. Spoon into egg yolk mixture. Stir slowly.
7. Pour into baking pan. Oven 40 minutes with the temperature 190 degrees Celsius.
For 12 pieces