This recipe makes a very practical way and also very delicious served with a glass of warm milk will add to the pleasure of Chocolate almond parfait, but you must remember if you want to make this recipe that almonds should not be crushed when the heat because it will be lumpy. And if Almond clotted then the result will not be perfect. Good luck. !
Ingredients and Spices:
2 eggs, separate yolks and whites
100 grams of granulated sugar
150 grams dark cooking chocolate, melted
500 grams heavy cream
100 grams of almond slice, bake, cool, puree
1. Place the eggs in a container in a pan of hot water. Add 25 grams of sugar (taken from 100 grams of sugar). Beat eggs and sugar until thick while immersed in hot water. Add the melted dark cooking chocolate. Beat well. Set aside.
2. Beat the heavy cream until fluffy. Enter the egg yolk mixture while gently shaken. Set aside.
3. Beat the egg whites half expands. Add remaining sugar a little while whipped until fluffy.
4. Enter the beaten egg whites into the almond powder. Stir well.
5. Enter into the whipped cream mixture, stirring gently. Pour in a small glass. Freeze.
For 10 cups