Enjoying the hot soup most fitting as the cold. Moreover, this chicken soup using ginger as an ingredient enhancements. Definitely more delicious with the flavor and aroma of warm ginger.
Ingredients and Spices:
1 / 2 chicken cut into 12 pieces
1 / 2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon lemon juice
3 cloves garlic crushed
1 / 2 onion cut length
2 cm ginger slices
100 grams of carrots cut into round slices 1 cm
25 grams of peas
6 pieces of red chili sauce
1 tablespoon salt
1 / 4 teaspoon ground pepper
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 leek cut into 1 / 2 cm
1400 ml of water
1 tablespoon of oil for sauteing
1. Marinate the chicken with salt and lemon juice. Let stand 15 minutes. Set aside.
2. Boil the water. Add the chicken. Cook until boiling.
3. Saute garlic, onions, and ginger until fragrant. Pour in the chicken stew. Cook until fragrant.
4. Add the carrots, peas, and red chili. Cook until half cooked. Add salt and pepper. Cook until done.
5. Towards removed add sesame oil and scallions. Stir well.
To 5 servings