Ginger Muffins are one of the dishes are very tasty, ESPECIALLY if eaten while drinking tea in a cold afternoon, the secret recipe is still a mystery to many people. My recipe Will reveal the secrets of delicious ginger muffins for you. How to make ginger muffins are very delicious snack takes only about 47 minutes to be ready to serve.
Over the years I have mastered the art of making Ginger Muffins taught by my family for generations. Amazing blend of ginger flavor with other ingredients is the secret to this dish. You can build this Ginger Muffins for your family and today they will know a lot that you love them.
Here is a recipe that is very popular Ginger Muffins, prepare Continental Dishes for a place to make this delicious snack.
1. 150 grams margarine
2. 100 ml of liquid milk
3. 3 eggs
4. 150 grams granulated sugar
5. 250 grams flour
6. 1 tablespoon powdered ginger
7. 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
8. 1 teaspoon baking soda
9. 1 teaspoon baking powder
1. Powdered Sugar
2. Trunk Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to temperature 200 º C. Prepare muffin pan 6 cm in diameter, give a paper cup, set aside.
2. Melt margarine with liquid milk, and cook until melted and warm but not boiling, remove from heat.
3. Beat eggs and sugar until sugar until frothy but not destroyed a lot. Enter the flour, ginger powder, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda, stir well.
4. Enter the melted margarine and milk mixture, stir well.
5. Pour the batter into the pan until almost full, sprinkle with powdered sugar and cinnamon sticks give. Bake for 30 minutes until cooked, remove from heat. Serve.