Smear of the connection between a donut with a little off the beaten egg whites that can not be separated when frying.
300 grams of high protein flour
1 / 2 tablespoon (6 grams) instant yeast
35 grams sugar
15 grams of milk powder
1 teaspoon powdered greentea
150 grams of steamed potatoes, mashed
100 ml of ice water
30 grams of margarine
1 teaspoon salt
100 grams of sugar donut, for sprinkling
solid oil for frying
250 grams of white cooking chocolate, melted
Greentea powder 1 teaspoon for sprinkling
1. Mix the flour, instant yeast, sugar, milk powder, and greentea powder. Stir well. Add the potatoes. Knead average.
2. Add the eggs and ice water a little while knead until smooth. Add margarine and salt. Knead until elastic. Let stand 15 minutes.
3. Flatten the dough. Weigh each 5 grams. Round it off. Let stand 10 minutes.
4. Flatten the dough again. Tata circles respectively - each 6 pieces of donuts for a loop a little closer together to stick to the pan sown wheat. Let stand 45 minutes until fluffy.
5. Fried in solid oil that has been heated over medium heat until cooked. Cool.
6. Dip topped with white cooking chocolate. Sow thin with greentea powder.
For 21 pieces