Macaroni from Italy is now favored throughout the world and this could Macaroni cooked according to our tastes can be used for pitza, able to mix soup, can be used for salads, etc.
This recipe will serve Macaroni to be a mixed salad with Thousand Island dressing, with this sauce will taste delicious Macaroni and so easy to cooking.
1. 100 grams macaroni, boiled
2. 150 grams of carrots, diced, boiled, drained
3. 3 pieces of fried beef sausage, cut into round
4. ½ pineapple, peeled, diced
5. 1 piece of bell pepper, seeded, cut into rough
6. 6 pieces of bowl lettuce, torn
7. 1 whole onion, thinly sliced crosswise
1. 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
2. 2 pieces of boiled egg yolk, mashed
3. 10 grams of black olives, chopped, squeezed in a cloth
4. ½ teaspoon chopped parsley, squeezed and drained
5. 1 tbsp tomato sauce
6. 1 teaspoon lemon juice
7. ½ tsp sugar
8. ¾ teaspoon salt
1. Mix macaroni, carrots, sausage, pineapple, peppers and onions. Store in refrigerator.
2. Sauce: Mix mayonnaise, yellow boiled eggs, olives, parsley, tomato sauce, lemon juice, sugar and salt. Beat with hand mixer or balloon whisk to form a elmusi. Chill in refrigerator.
3. Remove the macaroni and sauce mixture from the refrigerator, then mix and stir well. Place lettuce leaves on a platter, pour the macaroni salad on top. Give sliced onions and serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings