Meat Dumpling Vegetables
a. 80 grams of flour pliers Mien
b. 4 tablespoons cornflour
c. 120 ml boiling water
d. 1 tablespoon cooking oil
a. 300 grams of ground beef
b. 2 leeks, thinly sliced
c. 100 grams of yam, roughly chopped
d. 2 cm ginger, finely chopped
e. 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
f. 2 tablespoons soy sauce
g. 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
h. 1 teaspoon sesame oil
i. 1 egg white egg
j. 2 tablespoons cooking oil
k. ½ onion, finely sliced
l. 2 cloves garlic, crushed
m. 1.5 quart chicken broth (from 2 liters of water + 500 grams of chicken bones. Simmer over medium heat. Strain)
n. 100 grams of white cabbage, cut into pieces
o. 100 grams shitake mushrooms
p. Salt, pepper to taste
1. Contents: Mix ground beef, green onion, yam, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, egg whites, salt, pepper. Stir until well blended.
2. Skin: Mix flour and cornflour Mien pliers. Pour boiling water. Stir rapidly with a wooden spoon until all flour is wet. Cover the dough 10 minutes until the dough is white like wax.
3. Knead dough on a flat surface that has been smeared cooking oil. Knead until dough is soft hold.
4. Divide the dough in half, roll up to form a cylinder. For each cylinder into 10, cover the dough with a damp cloth.
5. Take 1 piece of dough, flatten with a rolling pin. Fill dough. Fold the edges Gyre. Do the same thing until the material runs out.
6. Steam 10 minutes until cooked. Remove from heat.
7. Heat oil, saute onion, garlic until fagrance. Lift, enter into the chicken broth that has been boiled.
8. Enter the dumplings, cabbage, mushrooms, salt, pepper. Cook until cooked. Lift serve.
Results: 10 servings