Picnic Recipes GLASED Almond Cake is perfect for us who frequently travel out of town, because this cake is durable and not soggy during the journey taken, either to be eaten during the trip or for a souvenir.
Glased Picnic Cake Almond Recipe is very simple to make and does not require a lot of cost, because the ingredients are readily available and retrievable in stores near your home. To taste Picnic Glased homemade almond cake is not inferior taste to cakes that are sold in stores.
1. 125 cc sweetened condensed milk
2. 2 tablespoons butter orchid
3. 2 eggs
4. 250 grams granulated sugar
5. 1 teaspoon vanilla
6. 250 grams of wheat flour
7. 1 teaspoon baking powder
8. Salt to taste
1. 125 grams butter orchid
2. 125 grams granulated sugar
3. ½ cup thinly sliced almonds that have been
4. 2 teaspoons flour
5. 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
1 Beat eggs with sugar until white. Enter the vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Enter the egg mixture, beat until blended.
2. Heat the condensed milk in small saucepan. Enter orchid butter. Stir until melted.
3. After a rather cold insert it into the egg mixture. Stir gently until evenly mixed. Pour into a baking dish that has been spread with butter orchid. Bake in preheated oven until golden brown approximately 35 minutes.
How to Make Almond topping:
1. Combine ingredients for topping in a small saucepan
2. Cook, stirring frequently. Pour hot over cake.
3. Put back into oven with flames on it for 3-5 minutes.
4. Then remove from pan. Chill.
5. Sprinkle almonds on top.