1. 200 grams butter
2. 200 grams of brown sugar
3. 1 egg
4. 140 grams of wheat flour proteins were
5. ½ teaspoon baking soda
6. 135 grams of oatmeal
1. 200 grams of white cooking chocolate
2. 3 drops red dye
3. 3 drops of yellow dye
4. 3 drops of green dye
1. Beat butter and brown sugar until blended. Add the eggs, flour, baking soda, and cinnamon powder. Add the oatmeal and stir well.
2. Take the dough taste, round with 2 tablespoons. Place the dough on a baking sheet that has been spread with margarine. Bake in a preheated oven at 160 ° C for 20 minutes. Remove and chill.
3. Garnish: melt the white chocolate, then for four parts. The three sections give a different dye. Stir well. One part left intact.
4. Dip one cake surface into white chocolate. Spray tan colors in the middle form a curve like a rainbow. Allow frozen.
Results 665 grams