a. 250 grams of pasta fussili
a. 2 tablespoons butter
b. ½ onion, finely chopped
c. 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
d. 200 grams of smoked beef
e. 1 tablespoon flour
f. 300 ml liquid milk
g. 5 tablespoons heavy cream
h. 50 grams of peas
i. Pepper powder, salt to taste
j. 50 grams of grated cheese
How to Make Smoked Fussili :
1. Boil pasta until cooked fussily. Remove and drain.
2. White sauce: heat the butter saute onion, garlic until fragrant. Enter smoked beef, and cook until it changes color. Give the flour and stir well.
3. Pour the milk, heavy cream. Stir until blended. Add pepper, salt. Enter until cooked and thickened.
4. Enter the peas, stir well, cook briefly, remove from heat.
5. Tata pasta in a serving dish, pour white sauce over it. Serve with a sprinkling of cheese.
Results: 3 Serves