Tom yam noodle is very delicious eaten while warm. Homemade soft noodles is more complete with tom yam sauce that has a very special flavor and content. Tom yam noodle is very rich taste with spices that will help your health, especially for those of you who are often attacked by influenza is very suitable to eat tom yam noodle is when it's hot because it will accelerate the healing of your pain.
Ingredients and spices:
tom yam paste ingredients:
4 dried red chilies, crushed
25 grams of dried shrimp
4 cloves garlic
2 tablespoons sesame oil
5 tablespoons cooking oil
Egg noodles Ingredients :
250 grams of wheat flour of low protein
100 grams of wheat flour proteins are being
1 teaspoon cmc
3 eggs, beaten off
5 drops of yellow dye
1 / 4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon cooking oil
400 grams of egg noodles, which has been brewed mature
1:00 ml chicken stock
2 stalks lemongrass, crushed
3 lime leaves, torn
4 stems of coriander root, crushed
2 cm galangal, crushed
15 pieces whole red chili sauce
200 grams of mushrooms, each halved
150 grams of squid, cut into rings
200 grams of shrimp, then cut off his head thrown back
250 ml fresh milk (may not be used)
2 teaspoons lime juice
2 tablespoons fish sauce
1 tablespoon salt
1 / 4 teaspoon sugar
5 stalks of coriander leaves
Processing Method :
1. Stir flour, CMC, egg, coloring, and salt until blended. Let stand 30 minutes.
2. Milled in mill noodles from the largest to the thinnest. Each mill measures, carried out 2-3 times a mill.
3. Replace cutting tools noodles, put the dough. Grind until the noodles so long and slender. Sprinkle tapioca flour to avoid sticking together.
4. Boil noodles in boiling water until cooked. Remove from heat. Enter into cold water. Drain.
5. Add the cooking oil. Stir well.
6. Tom yam paste: saute garlic, red pepper, and dried shrimp in cooking oil and sesame oil, stirring until fragrant. Cool. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
7. Boil broth. Add the lemongrass, lime leaves, coriander root, ginger, and cayenne pepper intact.
8. Enter mushrooms, squid, shrimp, and tom yam paste.
9. Add milk, orange juice, fish sauce, salt, and sugar. Stir
10. Towards appointed, enter the coriander leaves.
11. Sprinkle over noodles. Serve Immediately.
Makes 4 servings