Avocado Mousse with coffee Sauce
Do not scrape the avocado too deep, so it was not bitter.
200 ml liquid milk
100 grams of granulated sugar
20 grams of cornstarch
50 ml of liquid milk
2 egg yolks
4 sheets of gelatin soaked and drained
250 grams of meat a smooth avocado blender
200 grams heavy cream whipped-half expands
Coffee Sauce Ingredients:
250 ml liquid milk
2 teaspoons instant coffee
40 grams sugar
50 grams dark cooking chocolate cut into pieces
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon of water dissolve
1. Boil milk and sugar to boiling. Enter the cornstarch solution. Cook until thick. Turn off the heat.
2. Add the egg yolks. Stir quickly. Light the fire. Cook until bubbling. Enter the gelatin. Stir until dissolved. Remove from heat.
3. Enter the avocado that has been in the blender. Stir quickly. Let warm.
4. Enter to whisk the cream a little as he shuffled slowly.
5. Pour in a glass. freeze.
6. Coffee sauce, boiled milk, coffee, and sugar to boiling. Add the chopped dark cooking chocolate. Stir until dissolved.
7. Enter the cornstarch solution. Cook until thick.
8. Pour on top of avocado mousse. Serve cold.
For 10 servings