Butter Peanut Brownies Cookies
Remove brownies from pan when cool so as not destroyed.
150 grams of margarine
100 grams of powdered sugar
50 grams creamy peanut butter
50 grams dark cooking chocolate, melted
1 egg yolk
200 grams of wheat flour proteins are being
15 grams of cornstarch
20 grams of cocoa powder
1 / 2 teaspoon baking powder
50 grams of peanuts, toasted, roughly chopped
50 grams of chocolate chips
15 grams of cornflakes, crushed
20 grams of white cooking chocolate, melted for garnish
1. Beat margarine and sugar flour 1 minute. Enter a peanut butter and melted dark cooking chocolate. Beat well. Add the egg yolks. Beat well.
2. Enter the flour, cornstarch, cocoa powder, and baking powder and mix evenly with sifted.
3. Add the peanuts, chocolate chips, and cornflakes. Stir well.
4. Flatten on a baking sheet 24x24x4 cm paper smeared with margarine and bread be backed. Pricks with a fork.
5. Oven 35 minutes with a temperature of 150 degrees Celsius. Cut - cut into 6x3 cm. Remove from pan. Place the pastries on a baking sheet with no smeared margarine.
6. Another 45 minutes with the oven temperature of 140 degrees Celsius until dry.
7. Garnish with streaks of white cooking chocolate melted.
To 625 grams