Choco Cream Caramel
Choco cream caramel is so sweet will coat the chocolate perfectly. Let's make and enjoy!
6 egg yolks
3 egg whites
80 grams sugar
50 grams of wheat flour proteins are being
25 grams of cocoa powder
1 / 2 teaspoon baking powder
75 grams of melted margarine
1 / 4 teaspoon of chocolate paste
Caramel Cream Ingredients:
100 grams of granulated sugar
250 ml liquid milk
20 grams of cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water, dissolve to thickener
4 sheets of gelatin soak, wring
200 ml heavy cream whipped fluffy
Topping Ingredients (beat well):
200 grams of cream sweetened condensed
1 / 2 teaspoons mocha paste
1. Cake, beat eggs and sugar until fluffy. Enter the flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder and mix evenly with sifted.
2. Enter the margarine and brown pasta in small increments, stirring rate.
3. Pour in two pan diameter 22 cm height 4 cm is smeared margarine and covered with baking paper.
4. Oven 25 minutes with a temperature of 190 degrees Celsius until done.
5. Cut the two cakes. Place one cake on a round ring diameter of 20 cm.
6. Caramel cream, toasted sugar. Pour the liquid milk. Stir until dissolved. Thicken with cornstarch solution. Cook until thick. Add the gelatin. Stir until dissolved.
7. Pour a little heavy cream, stirring rate.
8. Pour over cake. Cover with another cake. Freeze.
9. Rub the entire surface of cake with mocha cream. Line of jagged triangular sides with a ruler. Decorate top with remaining cream spray mocha and chocolate chunks. Cool.
For 16 pieces