Chocolate Mousse Cake
Cake Ingredients :
5 eggs intact
50 grams of egg yolk
100 grams of granulated sugar
50 grams of honey
100 grams of wheat flour of low protein
25 grams of cocoa powder
1 / 2 teaspoon baking powder
75 grams of unsalted butter
30 ml of liquid milk
1 teaspoon brown paste
Mousse Ingredients :
500 grams of fresh heavy cream, whipped fluffy, cool
200 ml liquid milk
20 grams of cornstarch
75 grams sugar
1 / 4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons instant coffee
200 grams of white cooking chocolate cut into pieces
6 sheets of gelatine soaked in cold water, wring it out
2 egg yolks beaten thick
20 grams of cocoa powder
Dissolved in 45 ml of hot water
Chocolate Glaze Ingredients :
200 ml heavy cream
300 grams dark cooking chocolate cut into pieces
1 tablespoon honey
Processing Method :
1. Cake: prepare hot water in a saucepan. Beat eggs and egg yolks over hot water on low speed until fluffy half.
2. Enter the sugar a little while shaken flat.
3. Add the honey. Beat well. Remove from the pan. Beat at low speed until fluffy.
4. Enter the flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder and mix evenly with sifted.
5. Heat the unsalted butter and liquid milk, stirring until boiling. Let warm. Add the chocolate pasta. Stir well.
6. Enter a little into the flour mixture, stirring gently.
7. Pour into the pan 22x22x4 cm covered with paper smeared bread without margarine. Put the pan back on a more broadly.
8. Oven 25 minutes with a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius until done.
9. Cut the cake 1 cm thick. Cut round silicone mold width.
10. Prepare a semi-circular silicone mold.
11. Mousse: boiled milk, cornstarch, sugar, salt, and instant coffee, stirring until thick. Add the pieces of white cooking chocolate and gelatin. Stir until dissolved.
12. Enter the yolk. Stir well. Remove from heat. Let warm.
13. Pour a little boiling milk into beaten heavy cream, stirring rate.
14. For two parts. One part of the solution add cocoa powder. Stir well.
15. Pour the mousse into the half-height coffee silicone molds. Pour the mousse topped with chocolate. Flatten. And cover with chocolate cake. Freeze.
16. Remove from mold and place it on the shelf.
17. Chocolate glaze: heat the heavy cream. Turn off the heat. Insert pieces of dark cooking chocolate. Stir until dissolved. Add the honey. Stir until smooth.
18. Pour on top of mousse. Freeze.
For 22 pieces