Gelato di Caffe
The smell of coffee steady. It was fun enjoyed in different situations.
3 egg yolks
60 grams sugar
180 ml liquid milk
1 / 8 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons instant coffee
40 grams sugar
200 ml of whip cream, whipped
1. Beat the egg yolks and sugar until white.
2. Enter a little milk and salt flat while shaken. Add instant coffee and sugar. Stir well.
3. Enter the container of batter into the pan containing hot water. Place over low heat 8 minutes, stirring constantly until thick.
4. Move the container containing the mixture into a pan of cold water. Stir 2 minutes to cool.
5. Chill in the refrigerator again.
6. Enter the whip a little whipped cream into coffee mixture while stirring gently.
7. Serve cold.
[caption id="attachment_718" align="alignleft" width="119" caption="Gelato di Caffe I Recipes"][/caption]