Klapertart Blackforest serve this for dessert. Dinner you and your family will feel more luxurious.
500 ml liquid milk
125 grams of granulated sugar
1 / 2 teaspoon salt
30 grams of cornstarch
50 grams of wheat flour proteins are being
30 grams of margarine
2 eggs, beaten off
2 tablespoons of rhum
250 grams of coconut, dredged width
25 grams walnuts, roughly chopped
25 grams of raisins
1 can (350 grams) of black cherries, halved
Toping Ingredients (whipped):
75 grams of cream powder
150 ml ice water
dark cooking chocolate, shaved for sprinkling
1. Soak raisins in 2 tablespoons of rhum. Set aside.
2. Boil 400 ml of liquid milk (500 ml of liquid milk), sugar, and salt, stirring until boiling.
3. Dissolve cornstarch and wheat flour with the remaining liquid milk. Pour into boiling milk. Cook until bubbling. Remove from heat.
4. Enter the margarine. Stir until smooth. Add the eggs. Stir well. Enter rhum. Stir well. Add coconut, walnuts, and raisins. Stir well.
5. Pour in the heat-resistant dish diameter of 22 cm height 5 cm that smeared margarine.
6. Place in baking pan with a little water. Oven 30 minutes with a temperature of 160 degrees Celsius. Tata dark cherry on top. Oven another 40 minutes with a temperature of 160 degrees Celsius until done. Cool.
7. Spoon the topping over it irregularly. Sow with drawstring dark cooking chocolate. Cool.
To 8 pieces