Oatmeal Cheese Bread
Ingredients / Spices:
300 grams of high protein flour
100 grams of wheat flour proteins are being
80 grams sugar
11 / 2 teaspoon (6 grams) instant yeast
25 grams of milk powder
1 egg white
170 ml of ice water
75 grams of margarine
1 teaspoon salt
50 grams of oatmeal, blended briefly
50 grams of white butter
25 grams of margarine
75 grams of sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
100 grams of grated cheddar cheese
[caption id="attachment_639" align="alignleft" width="150" caption="OATMEAL CHEESE BREAD"][/caption]
1. Bread: Mix flour, sugar, yeast, and milk powder. Stir well.
2. Add the eggs and ice water a little while in knead until smooth. Enter the margarine and salt. Knead until elastic.
3. Enter the oatmeal. Knead average. Spherical shape. Let stand 30 minutes. Turn the dough.
4. Weigh dough 40 grams respectively. Spherical shape. Let stand 10 minutes.
5. Flatten dough. Round shape again. Place on a baking sheet smeared with margarine. Let stand 75 minutes until fluffy.
6. Oven 10 minutes with a fire below the temperature of 190 degrees Celsius until done.
7. The content, cream the butter and margarine until smooth white. Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla essence. Beat well.
8. Cut two of bread does not break. Apply a thin layer of fill material. Sow cheese.
For 20 pieces