Spice hot Chocolate Souffles
Wishful just satisfied with legit taste of chocolate, complete with a delicious warm cinnamon and ginger. It's all in the Spice Hot Chocolate Souflles.
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 tablespoon sugar
35 grams of cocoa powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 / 4 teaspoon powdered ginger
60 ml of warm liquid milk
6 egg whites
1 / 4 teaspoon salt
1 / 2 teaspoon cream of tartar
75 grams sugar
1 tablespoon powdered sugar for sprinkling
1. Mix the cocoa powder and sugar. Stir well.
2. Rub a small heat-resistant dish with margarine. Sow with a mixture of cocoa powder.
3. Mix the cocoa powder, cinnamon powder, ginger powder and liquid milk. Stir well. Set aside.
4. Beat the egg whites, salt, cream of tartar until fluffy half. Add sugar a little while whipped until fluffy.
5. Pour the powder into the chocolate mixture in small increments while stirring gently. Pour into mold.
6. Oven 20 minutes with the temperature 190 degrees Celsius.
7. Serve immediately with a sprinkling of powdered sugar.
for 6 pieces