Strawberry Choco Mouse Yoghurt
Serve dessert with beloved family. To be sure it's going to make you and your family more harmonious and full of joy.
250 grams of fresh heavy cream, whipped fluffy, cool
250 ml liquid milk
25 grams of cocoa powder
15 grams of cornstarch
65 grams sugar
1 / 8 teaspoon salt
3 sheets of gelatine, soaked in cold water, wring it out
200 grams dark cooking chocolate, chopped
2 egg yolks, beaten thick
100 grams of fresh strawberries, halved
50 grams of strawberry jam
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
100 grams of strawberry yogurt cream (Elle et Vire)
1. Mousse: boiled milk, cocoa powder, cornstarch, sugar, and salt until thick. Add the gelatin. Stir well. Insert pieces of dark cooking chocolate. Stir until dissolved.
2. Add the egg yolks. Stir well. Remove from heat. Let warm.
3. Enter a little cooking liquid chocolate into beaten heavy cream, stirring rate.
4. Pour into small glasses and a half high. Cool.
5. Heat strawberry jam and sugar until dissolved. Add fresh strawberries. Stir well. Remove and let cool.
6. Enter the yogurt. Stir well. Pour on top of mousse. Serve cold.
For 12 servings