Three Colour Brownies
Spoon the batter turns a little bit, but it spread so that when cut looks arrangement of 3 colors.
250 grams cold unsalted butter
1 / 4 teaspoon salt
100 grams of sugar
75 grams of white cooking chocolate, melted
6 egg yolks
125 grams of wheat flour proteins are being
25 grams of cornstarch
100 grams of egg white
25 grams sugar
1 / 2 teaspoon brown paste
1 / 2 teaspoons mocha paste
1. Beat the egg whites until fluffy half. Enter a little sugar - a little while whipped until fluffy.
2. Enter a little - a little into the batter mixture, stirring gently.
3. Take 1 / 4 dough. Add the chocolate pasta. Stir well. Take 1 / 4 dough. Add the pasta mocha. Stir well.
4. Pour the white batter, chocolate, and mocha alternately in pan 22x22x4 cm covered with paper smeared with margarine and bread.
5. Oven 25 minutes with a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius until done.
For 16 pieces