Velvet Favorite Cup Cake
Whisk oil, sugar, and eggs should not be until stiff. Until thick enough alone.
125 ml of salad oil
200 grams of sugar
200 grams of wheat flour proteins are being
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 / 4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
100 grams of margarine, melted
1 / 4 teaspoon salt
1 / 2 teaspoon baking soda
1 / 2 teaspoon vinegar
1. Preheat oven 190 degrees Celsius.
2. Beat oil, sugar and eggs until smooth.
3. Add the flour, cocoa powder, and cinnamon powder and mix evenly with sifted.
4. Add margarine and salt. Stir well.
5. Add baking soda and vinegar. Stir well.
6. Spoon into muffin tins that have been given a paper cup filled up 3 / 4 mold. Oven 30 minutes with the temperature 190 degrees Celsius.
For 12 pieces