California Maki Roll
1 kg of Japanese Rice
Vinegar 150 gr Mitsukan Su (Japanese vinegar)
25 grams of salt
50 grams sugar
1.8 l water
1/2 sheets of yaki nori
2 slices of avocado
1 piece of Kani stick
10 grams of Japanese cucumber, peel grab
3 g of mayonnaise
3 g of curly lettuce
5 grams tobiko
1. Sushi rice: Wash rice and drain in a colander for 15 minutes. Then cook for 45 minutes.
2. Boil a mixture of vinegar, salt, sugar with boiling water. Enter into the rice until blended. Rice fans to cool the smoke and lost.
3. Place the makisu (sushi rolling tool shaped like a small bamboo mat) which was covered with plastic.
4. Place the nori on top, with the rough above. Then take 100 grams of sushi rice and roll around until covered all of the nori. After wrapping, which contains rice nori is reversed so that the nori is at the top. Then put mayonnaise on it, good stuffing avocado, cucumber, Kani stick, and curly lettuce in the center.
5. Sushi roll with the help of makisu. Give a little pressure when the roll so that the roll could not be separated. Then cut into pieces and sprinkle with tobiko.
For 6 pieces