Spicy Chicken Paprika Sauce
1 medium chicken, cut into small pieces
1 pc small green pepper, cut into finger-sized
1 pc onion, sliced
3 pcs red pepper, cut into large
1 stalk spring onion, sliced
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
100 grams flour
2 tablespoons chili sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
½ tsp salt
¼ teaspoon ground pepper
100 ml of water
oil for frying chicken
1. Marinate the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Beat eggs, enter the chicken. Roll chicken in flour until bandaged average.
3. Fry chicken until browned, remove and drain.
4. Saute garlic, scallions, and onions. Add green pepper and red pepper, stirring until fragrant.
5. Enter the chili sauce, soy sauce, and water. Stir together the chicken. Lift and serve.
For 8 people