Corn Tofu Omelet
2 tablespoons cooking oil
3 cloves of garlic thinly sliced
1 onion thinly sliced onions
Chives to taste
100 grams of finely chopped chicken meat
200 gr out of steamed
300 g of sweet corn and finely combed
50 ounces thinly sliced snow peas
2 tablespoons soy sauce english
salt and pepper to taste
- Saute garlic and onions until fragrant. Add chicken and saute the chopped meat back until chicken is cooked.
- Add mashed corn, tofu, green onions, salt, pepper, and soy sauce to taste. Print batter to taste and steam until cooked (approximately 20 minutes).
- Once cooked and chilled, cut to taste.
- On the other container, beat eggs and a pinch of salt. Enter the omelet pieces, dip in beaten eggs, and fry till dry.
- Serve hot with chili sauce if desired.