Fried Sus Red Rice Snacks for Young Children
225 ml of water
125 gr margarine
2 tablespoons granulated sugar or brown sugar
175 g all-purpose flour
25 grams of brown rice flour
A quarter teaspoon baking powder
1 egg yolk
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
Half teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Boil water, margarine, and sugar to boil.
- Enter wheat flour, rice flour, and baking powder. - Stir until blended and smooth. Let the dough warm up.
- Add the eggs and egg yolks one at a time into the batter, while shaken.
- Prepare a baking sheet. Cut the size of 5x5 cm.
- Put the mixture into a plastic triangle, connect the syringe stars. Spray the dough onto the baking paper.
- Fried bread dough along with the paper. When the dough out of the paper, lift the paper out of the pan. Continue to fry until golden brown. Remove and drain.
Serve with a sprinkling of powdered sugar and cinnamon.