• 2 tablespoons cooking oil
• 1/2 onion, finely chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
• 200 g prawns, shelled leaving the tail skin
• 200 g broccoli, cut Broccoli flowers
• 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut into pieces
• 50 ounces button mushrooms, cut into pieces
• 100 ml broth
• salt, pepper, and sugar to taste
• 5 tablespoons honey
• taste of warm rice
- Heat oil, saute onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Enter the shrimp, cook until it changes color.
- Enter broccoli, broth, salt, pepper, and sugar, cook until done.
- Add honey and yellow bell pepper, stir well.
- Add the rice in a serving bowl and put sauteed vegetables on top and serve.
RESULTS: 4 servings