Italian Chicken Salad
Fresh and healthy food can be made mandatory menu every day. If you get bored with vegetables or fruit salad, chicken salad recipe to try an Italian. Chef Renato Bolsieri provide simple and easy recipe to make chicken salad or an Italian called Il pollo in petto in insalata.
"Unlike other salad, Il petto in insalata pollo in it was very tasty. Coupled with a delicious balsamic cream, Chef Renato said. Main material used to make this salad is chicken fillet and leaves rucolla. Chicken salad is delicious eaten in a state cold.
- 300 grams chicken fillet
- Balsamic cream
- Olive oil
- Aluminum foil
1. Marinate the chicken fillets with a little salt and rosemary.
2. Roll the chicken that has been greased salt and rosemary. Wrap in aluminum foil.
3. Bake in oven about 30 minutes over medium heat.
4. Add chicken that has been baked into the fridge, wait until cool. Can also be cooked in the evening, then take from the fridge to make breakfast.
5. Open the aluminum foil and then roll the chicken slices one inch thick.
6. Place the chicken slices on a plate.
7. Place the leaves are fresh rucolla then pour olive oil.
8. Pour the balsamic cream to taste anyway.
9. Can add garnishes such as carrots or other fresh vegetable mixture.