Lemon Sauce Chicken Rice Bowl
• 400 grams of spicy chicken wings ready to buy
• cooking oil to taste
• 1/2 onion, finely chopped
• 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
• 250 ml chicken broth
• 1 lemon, grated peel
• salt, pepper, and sugar to taste
• 1 teaspoon cornstarch, dissolved in 2 tablespoons water
• taste of warm rice
• 2 tablespoons toasted sesame
- Spicy fried chicken wings until cooked, remove and drain.
- Heat 2 tablespoons cooking oil, saute onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Pour broth, add salt, pepper, and sugar, and cook until boiling.
- Enter the lemon skin, pour the cornstarch solution and cook until thickened.
- Enter the spicy chicken wings and stir well. Lift.
- Add the rice in a serving bowl, pour the chicken on top and serve with a sprinkling of sesame.
RESULTS: 5 servings