Mushroom Chicken Cannelloni
2 pcs lasagna leather, size 12x15 cm
150 g chicken breast, chopped
20 g onion, chopped
100 ml cooking cream
20 g flour
50 ounces mushrooms champignon
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons cooking oil, for sauteing
50 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
1. Boil lasagna skin for 7 minutes, remove and drain. Set aside.
2. Mix the cream with the flour cook and stir well. Cook briefly, remove from heat and set aside.
3. Heat oil, saute onions until lightly browned and fragrant. Enter the minced chicken and mushrooms, stir, cook until done.
4. Pour the cream that has been mixed flour, season with salt and pepper, stir well and cook until thickened. Remove and let cool.
5. Take the skin of lasagna, pour the chicken dishes on it, then roll (like a form of rolls), place on a heat resistant dish, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese on top. Bake in oven for 5 minutes. Remove and