Pappardelle Alle Noci
80 g pappardelle (a type of pasta)
100 grams of fennel (fennel bulb is a white plant, usually used for soups, spicy taste. Can be replaced with young radish)
150 grams of broccoli
2 l chicken stock
40 g butter
2 grams of garlic, minced
80 grams of broccoli
10 g walnuts, chopped (walnuts or pecan nuts are imported with a distinctive flavor)
50 ounces eggplant, roasted briefly
250 ml heavy cream
5 grams of parmesan cheese
½ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper powder
1. Boil 500 ml chicken stock, add 20 grams of butter and cook until boiling. Enter separately fennel and broccoli and cook until half cooked. Remove and drain.
2. Heat the remaining butter, then add the garlic and cook until fragrant chopped, put the eggplant, broccoli and fennel.
3. Add heavy cream and walnuts, stir well.
4. Enter the pappardelle pasta, salt, pepper and cook about 3-4 minutes. mix well
5. Serve pasta with a sprinkling of walnuts.
For 3 People