Spices Thai Shrimp Rice Bowl
• 3 tablespoons cooking oil
• 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
• 300 g prawns, shelled leaving the tail skin
• 5 dried chilies, chopped
• 100 grams of green beans, cut into pieces
• 2 carrots, cut into pieces
• 2 stalks coriander leaves, chopped
• 100 ml of water
• salt and sugar to taste
• taste of warm rice
• 50 ounces of peanuts, roasted, chopped
• 5 large red chilies
• 2 cm turmeric
- Heat oil and saute garlic until fragrant, put spices and dried chilies, spices and cook until cooked. Pour the water, and cook until boiling.
- Enter the shrimp, cook until it changes color.
- Enter the green beans, carrots, cilantro, salt, and sugar, cook until all ingredients cooked, remove from heat.
- Add the rice in a serving bowl and pour the shrimp.
- Serve with a sprinkling of chopped nuts.
RESULTS: 4 servings