Yakitori Rice Bowl
• 300 g chicken fillet, cut into cubes
• 3 cloves garlic, mashed
• 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
• 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
• 2 tablespoons chili sauce
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce
• salt and pepper to taste
• 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
• 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
• taste of warm rice
• 2 tablespoons margarine
- Marinate chicken with garlic, oyster sauce, ketchup, chili sauce, soy sauce, salt, and pepper, stirring until blended.
- Let stand for 30 minutes in the refrigerator until the flavors to infuse.
- Heat margarine in a pan, put chicken and marinade and cook until done.
- Enter the paprika and stir well.
- Lift and Put rice in a serving bowl, add yakitori on it. Serve.
Results: 4 servings