Apple Yogurt Cake
100 grams of canola oil
30 g of caster sugar
125 g cake flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
100 ml strawberry-flavored yogurt
2 pcs Chinese apples are red and yellow color tinge, peeled, cut into thin, and soaked in salt water just before drained and placed on a cake
50 ounces toasted walnuts
35 grams of brown sugar
6 grams of caster sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven at 180 degrees Celsius. Cover a baking sheet loaf size 10x30x4 cm (pan of brownies baked) with baking paper, rub butter lightly.
2. Beat eggs and sugar until white and fluffy.
3. Enter the flour, baking soda and baking powder, stir until well blended, then enter the yogurt and stir well.
4. Enter the canola oil and stir well. Pour half the batter into the baking dish, arrange half of the apples, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon mixture. Pour remaining batter over it, cover with remaining apples and sprinkle with remaining sugar and cinnamon.
5. Sprinkle top with walnuts. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for about 1 hour, or until cooked. Chill, slice and serve.
Nutritional values per serving:
Energy: 170 Cal
Protein: 3.5 g
Fat: 11.4 g
Carbohydrates: 14.4 grams