Durian Cheese Cake
100 g low-protein flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
50 grams sugar
60 grams of egg yolk (equivalent to 3 eggs)
50 grams of cooking oil
75 g of water
1/2 tsp vanilla paste
180 grams of egg white
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
75 grams sugar
Durian cream ingredients:
250 ml of liquid milk
30 gr custard powder (corn fed amplifier to add fragrance and viscosity)
15 gr cornstarch
100 g durian flesh, blended smooth
50 grams sugar
100 g cold unsalted butter
100 g cream cheese, soften
150 gr grated cheddar cheese
1. Cake: Sift flour and baking powder. Add granulated sugar. Stir well. Set aside.
2. Mix the egg yolks, oil, water and vanilla paste. Stir well.
3. Enter a little into the flour mixture, stirring rate. Set aside.
4. Beat the egg whites, salt and cream of tartar until fluffy half. Enter the sugar a little as she whipped until fluffy.
5. Enter a little into the flour mixture, stirring gently.
6. Pour in two round baking dish 22 cm in height 3 cm of the base paper without bread spread with margarine.
7. 35 minutes over low heat oven under a temperature of 170 degrees Celsius until done.
8. Cream: Mix the custard powder, cornstarch, and sugar. Add liquid milk. Stir well. cook, stirring frequently, until bubbling. Chill.
9. Enter the durian. Whisk until smooth. Set aside.
10. Beat the unsalted butter and cream cheese until smooth. Pour a little into the custard mixture while shaken gently until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
11. Cut the two cake. Rub with a cream cake. Cover with cake. Rub the entire surface of cake with remaining cream. Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese. Chill in refrigerator.
For 16 pieces