Papaya Leaf is so Bitter if Eaten
Many people did not like papaya because it tastes bitter. In fact, there are many ways to remove the bitter taste of papaya leaves.
1. Boil papaya along with several pieces of guava leaves. After boiling, drain and boil again with clean water until cooked.
2. Boil papaya with clay in it. Once tender, remove papaya leaves and clay. Wash and cook to taste.
3. Boil papaya with a mixture of cassava leaves in it.
4. Boil the leaves along with green papaya cashew nuts with a ratio of 1:3.
5. Mix the papaya leaves with coarse salt, then squeeze until papaya leaves become limp and wilted. Let stand 5 minutes, wash, and boil until cooked.
(From various sources)