Ricotta Chocolate Cake
Skin Dough :
300 g cake flour
155 gr caster sugar
225 grams of cold butter
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons of liquid milk
1 teaspoon grated orange rind
Material Content :
220 gr ricotta
150 grams sugar
100 grams of chocolate chips
How to Make :
1. Mix in a bowl: flour, caster sugar, baking powder, put the cold butter until the dough is mixed grainy.
2. Add the eggs, orange peel and milk, knead until well blended.
3. Pour batter into a round pie pan diameter 20 cm which was spread with margarine and lined with baking paper. Tap-tap until the dough to the edge cetakkan solid. Set aside the rest.
4. Mix the ricotta and stir caster sugar, add the chocolate chips and mix well.
5. Pour batter into the pan containing the contents of the skin pie. Sprinkle top with remaining pie made leather grainy.
6. Bake a cake with a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius for 40-60 minutes or until cake is cooked.
For 6 People
Tip: caster sugar is granulated sugar but finer grained so it is more soluble in sweetened cake batter. The color is pure white. If you did not set any, can be replaced with powdered sugar.