Avoid MSG Broth With Make Your Own
Does your baby have allergies? Please look at what foods your child eats. Perhaps, there are elements of the allergens that trigger allergic baby. When used to use artificial flavoring, you should begin to make their own broth. Well, to make your own broth, there are some things to know.
So far, there are two types of broth, the broth is made from animal materials such as fresh beef, chicken, ribs, cow foot, or fish. There is also, broth made from vegetables such as mushrooms are hard textured, champignon and shiitake. For the broth from animal material, requires a rather long time in the boil, which is about 1-2 hours with a small flame, so that the resulting broth is clear and tasty.
If you want to make a broth of beef liver or chicken broth can also be generated but the color is usually dull and smelly. There broth from shrimp shells are equally delicious. If you want to make a broth from shrimp skins add the ginger and Scallions, celery, That so the broth is not fishy. The Following are the points to make a clear broth, savory, and healthy.
- Prepare the ingredients are fresh and the colors are still bright, if you choose meat which is red meat. For the vegetable broth choose materials that are still fresh and green.
- Wash fresh meat, or chicken bones clean. Ensure that no more blood, fats or mucus that sticks / left.
- Do not cut chicken broth produced little to clear.
- Boil water to a boil and then put the meat / raw bone was then lower the heat. Boil ingredients over low heat so the broth is cloudy and pleasant taste. Once the water is reduced and the meat is tender add a little salt.
To no fishy smell, put pepper, about 1 tsp, chives or onions cut into the meat cooking water. It could also add a piece of carrot imports that was slightly sweet broth.
- If there is oil or foam on the surface of the broth, remove with a spoon or filtered. If there is still left with a clean kitchen towel placed on the surface of a thick broth, pull rearward sweep the surface of the broth so that the oil or foam will be glued to a paper towel and then removed.
- How to remove oil can also refrigerate the broth in the refrigerator. Usually after the oil cooler will freeze so much easier to throw oil on the surface of the frozen stock. Dispose of a spoon, so that the resulting broth clear and clean of debris.
- Once entered into the broth cool a small or a small plastic mold. The broth is ready stored in the freezer.
This stock can survived for 3 months if stored in freezer