Sweet Potato Salad
- 2 pcs large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 6 pcs red potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup fat-free yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of parsley chopped
- Place the sweet potatoes and red potatoes in a special microwave dishes that are coated with aluminum. Heat the microwave for up to 15 minutes, or until the potatoes become soft and discolored.
- Combine the yogurt, dill, mayonnaise, and mustard, into a large bowl, then put the potatoes. For added flavor, add salt and pepper to taste. For a little flavor and attractive appearance, sprinkle the parsley leaves.