Banana Caramel Cake
Materials I :
Barangan 200 gr banana, peeled
100 g pecan nuts
100 gr melted butter
150 g brown sugar
100 ml honey
150 ml thick coconut milk
Materials II: (mixed and sifted)
275 gr flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon seasoning ready spekkoek
How to make :
1. Cover a baking sheet size 22 x 22x 4 cm with baking paper, spread with margarine, sprinkle with flour until blended.
2. Arrange banana slices alternately with pecans on the bottom of the pan until blended.
3. Mix the melted butter, brown sugar and honey and stir well. Add the eggs and coconut milk, stirring until smooth.
4. Pour batter into a Material II, mix well. Pour the batter into the pan again, smooth.
5. Bake in hot oven 180 degrees Celsius temperature, for 45 minutes or until cake cooked
To 8 pieces