Carrot Cake with Sugar Red
The combination of carrots, brown sugar, cinnamon powder and other ingredients make this cake more special. Unique taste makes you must try the following recipe.
200 grams of margarine
150 grams of brown sugar, finely combed
4 egg yolks
100 grams of rice flour
150 grams of wheat flour proteins are being
1 / 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons baking powder
100 ml liquid milk
150 grams carrots, finely grated
4 egg whites
1 / 4 teaspoon salt
50 grams sugar
25 grams of walnuts, sliced length for sprinkling
1. Beat margarine and brown sugar until smooth. Add egg yolks one by one as he shuffled average.
2. Enter the rice flour, wheat flour, cinnamon powder, and baking powder sifted and shaken as he slowly turns to liquid milk. Add the carrots. Stir well. Set aside.
3. Beat the egg whites and salt until fluffy half. Add sugar a little while whipped until fluffy.
4. Pour into flour mixture bit by bit while stirring gently.
5. Pour in baking pan diameter 22 cm height of 4 cm which on the pad of paper smeared with margarine and bread. Sow a walnut.
6. Oven 40 minutes with a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius.
For 12 pieces