Roll chicken Coriander LeaRf
300 grams chicken breast fillet, cut into thick 1/2 cm
1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 tablespoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
30 grams unsalted butter, soften it with a fork
1/2 red bell pepper, cut into small squares
1 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
50 grams of chili sauce bangkok
1. Stir the contents of materials.
2. Marinate the chicken with the lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Let stand 15 minutes.
3. Take a piece of chicken. Topical content of the material. Roll up and pinned with a toothpick.
4. Heat 2 tablespoons unsalted butter. Saute chicken until cooked. Lift.
5. Serve chicken with sauce bangkok.
To 5 servings
Tip: Place the chicken in the bottom of the connection, so as not to loose when sauteed.