1. TOMATOES SOUP SAUSAGE
- 350 grams red tomatoes, pour boiling water into boiling water, peeled, chopped
- 600 ml beef broth
- 4 grains Onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 0.5 grains Onions, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil, for cooking
- Sausage cow 4 pieces, cut into 2 sections, split a 4, and stir-fry
- 100 grams peas
- Wheat flour 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
1. Boil the tomatoes with the broth, onion, garlic, and onions to a boil, reduce heat, then cover. Cook until tomato is soft, remove from heat. Strain the broth tomatoes while in the press - press, discard pulp.
2. Cook flour with 2 tablespoons of cooking, stir quickly. Pour a little bit of tomato broth, stirring constantly until blended.
3. After boiling, put peas, beef sausage, white sugar, salt and stir until blended.
Tip: In order for the taste of tomato soup better feel, choose tomatoes that are fresh, full round shape, bright red color.
2. BEANS SOUP
- Water 500 ml
- Carrots 1 piece, rough cut
- Onions 0.5 fruit, peeled
- Celery 1 stalk
- Leaves onion 1 stalk
- Kidney beans canned 100 grm
- Chicken fillet 250 grm, cut lengthwise
- Carrots 1 fruit, peeled, cut, print the form flower
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly cut
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 0.5 tsp pepper powder
- 0.5 tsp white sugar
- 0.5 teaspoon nutmeg powder
1. Boil water, put carrots, onions, leeks, celery, and chicken fillets. Cook over medium heat until all ingredients cooked.
2. Lift the broth, strain. Cook the broth back together garlic, red beans, carrots and chicken, add seasoning salt, pepper, sugar and nutmeg. Cook until boiling.