Pudding soft foam combined with mocha cake, can you serve for a small party at home. Pudding with chocolate flavor is very in love by the kids because it tastes very sweet, you should remind your child to clean their teeth immediately after eating chocolate pudding is so the tooth does not hurt your child.
4 egg yolks
2 egg whites
1 teaspoon sp
80 grams sugar
75 grams of wheat flour proteins are being
50 grams of margarine, melted
1 / 2 teaspoons mocha paste
Pudding Foam Materials:
200 ml liquid milk
1 / 2 pack to powder
1 egg white
75 grams of sugar (40 grams sugar / 20 grams sugar)
Chocolate Pudding Ingredients:
125 grams of granulated sugar (100 grams)
1 pack to powder / 6 grams (2 1 / 4 teaspoon)
15 grams of cocoa powder
500 to 600 ml of liquid milk
1 teaspoon brown paste
125 grams of biscuits, cut in 2 parts per biscuit
1. Cake: Beat eggs, sugar, and SP until fluffy. Enter as he sifted flour and mix evenly. Add the melted margarine mixture and pasta mocha. Stir well.
2. Pour batter into a square baking pan 22 x 12 cm, height 3 cm of the pad of paper smeared bread and margarine.
3. Oven 20 minutes with the temperature 190 degrees Celsius until done.
4. Transfer the cake to a plastic-coated loaf pan.
5. Sponge pudding: boiled milk, agar, and 50 grams sugar, stirring until boiling. Set aside.
6. Beat the egg whites until fluffy half. Add 25 grams of sugar a little while whipped until fluffy. Enter a stew that, beat well. Pour onto the cake. Freeze.
7. Milk chocolate pudding: stir sugar, agar, and chocolate powder. Add the milk. Stir well. Boil, stirring until boiling. Add the chocolate paste and stir well. Divide the dough form the second part.
8. Pour 1 / 4 of pudding and white chocolate over pudding. Tata biscuits tilted to the left. Pour 1 / 4 section again. Let stand until half frozen.
9. Pour another 1 / 4 of chocolate pudding. Set biscuits to the right. Pour 1 / 4 section again. Freeze.
To 8 pieces