- Carrots 240 grams, cut into 1 cm thick bulst
- Trunk 225 grams celery, cut into 0.5 cm
- Cauliflowers 300 grams, cut to florets
- Long Beans 175 grams, cut into 4 cm
- Onions unhampered 1 stick, cut into thin diagonal
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 piece red pepper, chopped
- Seasonings 2 tablespoons curry paste, ready to use
- Leaves 4 slices oranges
- Tomatoes 2 pieces, cut - cut
- Tomato paste 1 tablespoon
- Santan 410 ml
- Water 250 ml vegetable broth
- Coriander leaves chopped 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
1. Heat oil and saute the leeks, garlic and red pepper until fragrant.
2. Add curry, while stirring enter the carrot and celery sticks, cook until slightly soft
3. Enter the tomatoes, tomato paste, lime leaves, coconut milk and broth, cook until boiling.
4. Last enter cauliflower, green beans and season with salt and cook until done, and lift.
5. Serve with a sprinkling of coriander leaves.
- Length of preparation: 20 minutes
- Old cook: 45 minutes
- Standard results so: 4 servings