Meatballs usually served without vegetables and boiled, but this time I will present the recipe for meatballs with broccoli and one grilled meatballs. These recipes may be new to you, but the recipes are very easy to make and the materials are very easy to get.
Meatball recipe with broccoli and grilled meatballs are so delicious to enjoy in the afternoon in with the family. Please try this recipe.
3. MEATBALLS WITH SAUTE BROCCOLI
1. 400 grams of meat sukiyaki
2. ½ tbsp soy sauce
3. 2 tablespoons cooking oil
4. 5 grains of red onion, thinly sliced
5. 4 pieces beef meatballs, thinly sliced
6. 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
7. 300 grams broccoli
8. 100 grams of bean sprouts
9. ½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced lengthwise
10. 100 ml boiled water
11. 1 tbsp oyster sauce
12. 1 tablespoon soy sauce
13. ½ teaspoon salt
14. 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
15. ½ tsp flavoring if desired
How to Make Meatball Recipe Beef Broccoli Stir-fry:
1. Mix meat with soy sauce sukiyaki, let stand for 1 hour. Heat oil. Saute onion and garlic until fragrant.
2. Enter sukiyaki meat and sliced meatballs, stir and cook until half done. Enter broccoli, bean sprouts and peppers. Mix well.
3. Add water and oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, sugar and flavorings. Mix well. Cook until the ingredients are cooked. Lift.
Makes 4 portions
4. GRILL MEATBALLS
1. 500 grams ground beef
2. 1 egg
3. 100 grams of starch
4. Skewer to taste
1. 3 cloves garlic, crushed
2. 1 tsp pepper powder
3. ½ tsp nutmeg powder
4. 1 tablespoon salt
5. ½ tsp powdered beef broth
Material spread, mix:
a. 3 tablespoons soy sauce
b. 3 tablespoons liquid margarine
1. Mix the ground beef, eggs and spices, then puree using a food processor. Add flour gradually while stirring until blended. Pour the batter into the basin.
2. Take a teaspoon of dough, round. Put it in boiling water. Allow it to float, remove and drain. Puncture some meatballs that have been cooked with a skewer. Do the same thing until the dough runs out.
3. Meatballs grilled on the embers of the fire while occasionally lubricated with material spread. Grilled until brown, remove from heat. Serve with a sauce bottle.
For 4-5 portions