CHEESE STRAWBERRY NUT CAKE Recipe really enjoy doing this usually by children, because children are usually happy with the strawberries, so this cake can be for additional menu for the children of fussy eaters.
Besides, Cheese Strawberry Nut Cake recipe will also add nutrition of children who experience lack of weight, but be careful if the cake is in the eating of children who already have excess weight, because it can lead to over weight for children that often eat cake this.
1. 100 grams of biscuit, mashed
2. 75 grams butter or margarine, melted
1. 250 grams cream cheese
2. 150 grams castor sugar or fine sugar
3. 3 eggs, separate yolks and whites beaten, rigid
4. 250 ml of cold heavy cream, whipped stiff
5. 2 tbsp plain flour
6. 2 tablespoons cornstarch
7. 150 grams of cashew nuts or almonds, toasted, roughly chopped
1. 300 grams of strawberries, puree
2. 100 grams granulated sugar
1. Prepare a baking sheet measures 20 cm apart pairs, Cover bottom of the pan aluminum foil. Preheat oven to temperature 175 º C.
2. Basic: biscuit mix that has been refined with melted butter, mix well, and the rules in the bottom of the pan, be compact enough.
3. Contents: Beat cream cheese with sugar until soft, put the egg yolks and continue to beat until blended. Enter the flour and cornstarch and stir well, put egg whites that have been whipped stiff, thick rim dank shake, stir, add cashew nuts or almonds and stir well.
4. Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 40 minutes, remove, get rid of steam heat and store in refrigerator.
5. Strawberry sauce: ripe strawberries that have been mashed together with granulated sugar to boil and thickens, remove from heat.
6. Presentation: cut the cake according to taste, decorated with fresh strawberries and pour the strawberry sauce on top.
And serve cold.