Chiken Long Macaroni
300 gr Long macaroni
2 tablespoons butter
1 whole onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
250 gr chicken fillet, cut into small dice
2 stalk of chicken sausage, thinly sliced
1 carrot, diced
½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
150 g tomato sauce
4 tablespoons chili sauce
Salt, sugar, pepper powder to taste
50 ounces grated cheese
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1. Long Boil macaroni until cooked, remove and drain.
2. Heat butter, saute onion and garlic until fragrant.
3. Add chicken, cook until it changes color. Add the carrots, sausage. Cook until carrots cooked.
4. Give Italian seasoning, salt, sugar, pepper powder. Stir well.
5. Enter the tomato sauce, chilli sauce. Cook until cooked. Remove from heat.
6. Tata long macaroni in a serving dish, pour the topping on top, sprinkle with grated cheese and parsley. Serve.
Results: 3 servings